There is less than two weeks left before the Murrumbidgee Local Health District’s (MLHD) Annual Public Meeting.
That means time is running out to send in questions on notice.
The meeting will be livestreamed via webinar from 1 pm on Wednesday, November 15, providing an overview of the organisation’s achievements, activity and performance.
Professor Len Bruce, Executive Director Medical Services and General Manager of the Wagga Wagga Base Hospital, will deliver the keynote address.
His address will be followed by presentations from the MLHD Board Chair Glynis ingram, Chief Executive Jill Ludford and Finance and Performance Director Kevin Lawrence.
Community members can post questions to the panel of s peakers on the day or submit questions on notice via email to MLHDemail@example.com.
Presentation of the 2023 Don Kendall Memorial Leadership Award will conclude the event.
The program includes:
- Welcome to Country by Aunty Cheryl Penrith and Aunty Mary Atkinson
- Keynote address by Professor Len Bruce
- Strategic Overview by Glynis Ingram, MLHD Board Chair
- Year in Review by MLHD Chief Executive, Jill Ludford
- Finance and Performance Update by Kevin Lawrence, MLHD Director Finance and Performance
- Questions on Notice Panel
- Award presentation 2023 Don Kendell Memorial Leadership Award
Get in Contact
Griffith News to your inbox
Sign up now for the latest news from the Griffith Area direct to your inbox.